Accepta 2318 is an advanced scale dispersant and sludge conditioner water treatment product developed for use in both steam boilers and cooling water systems.
Accepta 2318 is formulated from a specially blended mixture of polymeric sludge conditioners developed for use in steam boilers and cooling water systems.
Accepta 2318 works using a combination of chelation, crystal modification and the threshold effect, and is effective against a wide range of scalants including calcium and magnesium hardness, iron oxide and silica. Accepta 2318 converts the scaling material into a light mobile floc, which can be blowndown easily.
Accepta 2318 will gradually re-disperse old deposits and may be used as part of a maintenance ’clean up’ programme.
- High performance anionic high molecular weight latex emulsion polyacrylamide co-polymer
- Excellent scale dispersant and sludge conditioner water treatment product
- Ideal for both steam boilers and cooling water systems
- Will flocculate suspended solids
- Ideal for for non-potable raw water clarification
- Primary and secondary effluent clarification
- Oily waste water clarification
|pH:||7 – 8|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Accepta 2318 is normally dosed to maintain 50-100 ppm in the system, although, if it is being used as part of a ‘clean up’ programme, higher levels may be maintained.
Accepta 2318 is compatible with other commonly used treatments and can be dosed from the same mixing tank.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
For further technical assistance please contact Accepta.