Kintec 2211 is a high performance, all-in-one boiler water treatment based on organic tannin with built in alkalinity booster.
Kintec 2211 is an excellent corrosion and scale inhibitor scientifically formulated using hydrolysable tannin as an oxygen scavenger plus built in alkalinity booster.
Kintec 2211 is designed for the treatment of small boilers.
- High performance all-in-one water treatment formulation for small boilers.
- Based on hydrolysable tannin.
- Includes built in alkalinity booster.
- Offers excellent corrosion and scale inhibitor performance.
- Excellent system protection.
- Ideal for small boilers.
|Specific Gravity:||1.05 – 1.10|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Target dosage range for Kintec 2211 is 30 – 60 ppm as PO43- in the boiler water.
Kintec 2211 should be fed neat or as part of an appropriate mix to the boiler feedwater system where it can be uniformly mixed and thoroughly distributed using a chemical metering pump.
Appropriate use of Kintec 2211 following the above dosing strategy should result in a corrosion rate of less than 2 mpy.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
For additional assistance please contact Accepta.
- Phosphate Checkit kit k (comparator)
- Phosphate Colour disc / Total PO4
Material of Compatibility