Accepta 2530 is a high performance, broad spectrum organic biocide scientifically formulated for the treatment of open re-circulating cooling systems.
Accepta 2530 is a superior quality glutaraldehyde based treatment that is ideal for the control of bacteria, fungi and algae in open re-circulating cooling systems and evaporative condensers.
Accepta 2530 is a proven high performing product that is that can be used where exceptional performance is critical.
Accepta 2530 is low foaming and effective over a broad pH range.
- High performance broad spectrum biocide
- Contains glutaraldehyde
- Ideal for open re-circulating cooling systems and evaporative condensers
- Effective against a wide range of bacteria, algae and slimes
- Effective against Legionella strains, the causitive organism of Legionnaires’ disease
- Effective against sulphate reducing bacteria
- Low foaming
- Effective over broad pH range
- Can be dosed in conjunction with other organic biocides to help clean up badly fouled systems
|pH:||3 – 5|
|Solubility in water:||Completely miscible|
|Boiling point:||>100 oC|
|Decomposition temp:||Decomposes at boiling point|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Typically Accepta 2530 should be dosed to give 200 ppm (200 g per 1000 lt).
Dose at 400 ppm (400 g per 1000 Lt) for heavily fouled systems.
Do not mix with other chemicals.
Can be dosed by hand or through automatic dosing equipment.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
For further technical assistance concerning Accepta 2530 please contact Accepta.