Accepta 2597 is a high performance broad spectrum biocide and disinfectant incorporating an antifoam. It is scientifically formulated using a low foaming quaternary ammonium chloride (QAC).
This low foaming product is effective against Legionella bacteria and is ideal for use in heavily soiled systems. It also offers excellent surfactant properties and acts as a combined dispersant and biocide.
Accepta 2597 can be used as a secondary biocide in systems being treated with halogen.
Accepta 2597 is supported under the Biocidal Products Directive (BPD).
- High performance broad spectrum disinfectant and biocide based on QAC.
- Effective against Legionella bacteria.
- Ideal for use in heavily soiled systems.
- Low foaming – incorporates antifoam.
- Acts as a combined dispersant and biocide.
- Excellent surfactant properties.
- Can be used as a secondary biocide in systems being treated with halogen.
|Composition:||Aqueous solution of quaternary ammonium chloride and antifoam|
|Specific Gravity @ 20°C:||0.983|
|pH:||5 – 7|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Dose Accepta 2597 to achieve to 100 ppm (100 g per 1000 L). Product can be dosed by hand or through automatic dosing equipment.
It is recommended that users alternate the use of suitable biocides to prevent the development of resistant bacterial strains.
Do not mix Accepta 2597 with other products.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
Measure QAC levels using a QAC drop test method from Accepta.