Accepta 2903 is a high-performance antifoam and defoamer scientifically formulated for use in sugar beet processing, vegetable washing and starch processing applications where foaming is an inherent problem.
Accepta 2903 incorporates a highly effective defoamer that works to eliminate existing foam and acts as an effective antifoam package preventing further foam developing.
Accepta 2903 is specifically designed to work over a wide temperature range offering greater performance and flexibility.
Accepta 2903 is considered to be readily biodegradable.
Accepta 2903 has been formulated with ingredients that comply with US FDA regulations:
- CFR 21 No. 173.340 Defoaming Agents
- CFR 21 No. 176.210 Defoaming Agents for Paper & Paperboard Manufacture
- High-performance antifoam and defoamer
- Ideal for sugar beet processing, vegetable and starch processing applications
- Reduced dosage rates
- Effective foam control in juice recovery and circulation systems
- No mineral oil or animal oil content
- Environmentally and user friendly
|Specific gravity:||0.93 – 0.96|
|Viscosity @ 25oC:||<1000 CPS|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Individual processes and process plant installations vary considerably but as a guide Accepta 2903 should be dosed initially at a rate of 180 – 200 parts per million.
The dosage rate for Accepta 2903 can be reduced from this point until optimum economy with effective foam control has been achieved.
Ideally Accepta 2903 should be dosed with a diaphragm pump at a point upstream of a system pump to ensure effective dispersion of the antifoam agent.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.