ATP Meters & Swabs
High performance ATP meters and swabs developed for monitoring and detecting the presence of microbial contamination in water.
ATP (adenosine triphosphate) is present in all organic material and is the universal unit of energy used in all living cells.ATP is produced and/or broken down in metabolic processes in all living systems. Processes such as photosynthesis in plants, muscle contraction in humans, respiration in fungi and fermentation in yeast are all driven by ATP. Therefore, most foods, water and microbial cells will contain some level of naturally occurring ATP.
The SystemSURE Plus luminometer (in conjunction with the Aquasnap or Ultrasnap ATP swabs) uses bioluminescence to detect residual ATP as an indicator of cleanliness. The presence of ATP indicates the presence of contamination on surfaces and in water, including food residue, allergens and/or bacteria. This implies a potential for the support of bacterial growth.
- Simple to use – three step test
- Lightweight, handheld and durable
- 250 programmable test points per test plan
- 20 programmable test plans
- Alphanumeric ID of locations
- Stores 2000 results
- Programmable user IDs
- Self-calibration at start up
- Detects down to 1 femtomole (1 x 10-16 moles) of ATP
Small, lightweight, handheld instrument (0.22kgs, 7 x 18 x 3 cm)
- Durable outside shell, sealed keypad to battle against splashes and the environment
- Advanced photodiode technology
- AA battery powered (lasts up to 3000+ tests)
- PC compatible via RS232 cable or USB
- Simple to use, menu-driven operation from keypad
- Engineered for durability and intensive use
SystemSure Plus. Includes ATP meter, case, carry handle, data lead, data analysis software.
ATP Free – Measures dissolved non-microbial ATP free in solution – Includes 100 pens
ATP Total – Measures both free and microbial ATP in solution – Includes 100 pens
The difference between both free and total indicates the microbial contamination.
If you require additional information or specialist technical support concerning our ATP tests please contact Accepta’s technical support team.